EXCEL Courses will be offered remote synchronous (V1) for Fall 2020. Click HERE to learn more.
The STEM Seminar courses (ISC 2054 & ISC 2055) aim to help students be successful in the STEM disciplines. The courses focus on:
- Resources to aid in the transition from High School to University
- Tools for establishing a strong academic foundation
- Introduction to undergraduate research experiences
- Exposure to STEM faculty, researchers, and labs on campus
- Increase soft skills to make students competitive in STEM fields