Applications are only accepted during the Formal Recruitment period which occurs May – August of each year. If you are interested in joining the program, please follow the directions below.
How to apply to the WISE Mentoring Program:
The mentoring process begins with becoming a member of The Mentoring Connection (TMC) and completing an online application.
New TMC User?
- Follow prompts and verify your email address to create your Profile.
- Complete a short application expressing why you are interested in being a mentee or mentor and select I’m Done to learn about next steps.
Already a Member of TMC?
- Follow prompts and login with your User ID and Password (there is a feature to assist you if you have forgotten).
- Once logged in to TMC, sign up for the WISE Mentoring @ UCF Program by updating/completing your profile and application form.
(If the link above does not work, go to https://www.mentoringconnection.com, click on the Become A Member link and enter the Group ID: UCF; then continue with the directions above.)
To log back in after creating an account:
Go to mentoringconnection.com
- Enter your User ID and Password