In 2015, Johnson & Johnson launched WiSTEM2D – Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing, and Design (STEM2D) – initiative to promote learning and career opportunities in STEM2D disciplines. Led by a network of volunteers from across Johnson & Johnson and its local operating companies, this ambitious initiative seeks to promote learning across Youth, University and Professionals.
We are inviting university students to participate in a Pharmaceutical Networking Event! Participants will hear from six panelists working in a variety of pharmaceutical roles at Johnson & Johnson, on the topics noted above, and they will have the opportunity to submit questions.
- Bezait Indashaw- HR Leader of DPDS Regulatory Affairs & WiSTEM2D Professional Pillar
- Michael Almeyda- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Pharma R&D
- Jennifer Baird-Burrows- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Pharma R&D
- Melissa Russo- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Pharma R&D
- Meredith DiBona- Associate Director, Global Clinical Operations US
- Agnieszka Lockwood- Business Operations Lead, Integrated Data Analytics & Reporting
Date/Time: November 7th, 2022 from 1:00 – 2:30PM EST (~1hr15 for the event, 15min for Q&A)
Location: Zoom (Link to follow after registration)