We are inviting university students to participate in an Women in STEM Leadership Panel! Participants will hear from female leaders working in roles from manager to VP, in a variety of STEM fields, who will share their experiences of their career paths and what it is like to lead in the STEM fields. The format will be open, with questions from the audience encouraged!
- Neelufar Mozaffarian – VP of Immunology Autoanitbody – Janssen R&D
- Sarah Brownhill – Senior Group Manager Spine – DePuy Synthes R&D
- Margaret Taylor – Director of Capital Equipment Mitek – DePuy Synthes R&D
- Robin Dinardo – Senior Director of Quality & Compliance Joints – DePuy Synthes Quality
- Jennifer Dubord – End to End Supply Chain Lead Mitek – DePuy Synthes Supply Chain
Date/Time: March 29, 2022 from 6:00-7:00 PM EST
Location: Zoom (Link to follow after registration is submitted)
In 2015, Johnson & Johnson launched the WiSTEM2D (Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing, and Design) initiative. Led by a network of volunteers from across J&J and its local operating sites, this ambitious initiative is a multifaceted approach to support and inspire girls and women of all ages in their pursuit of STEM2D studies and careers.