Think 30 Scholarship applications are now open until Friday, May 13, 2022, at 11:59pm.
The scholarship is part of the Think 30 initiative and helps students understand the connection between earning their bachelor’s degrees in four years and succeeding after graduation. Visit the Think 30 webpage to learn more about the program, review scholarship criteria, and download the Think 30 flyer.
Applications are now available on A20: Access to Opportunities (https://ucf.academicworks.com).
How to apply through A2O:
- Read all scholarship criteria online to determine if you are eligible to apply.
- Log in to A2O: Access to Opportunities ( https://ucf.academicworks.com ).
- Complete the general application if this is your first-time logging in.
- Browse available scholarships > click “Opportunities” and select “Ours”, then search ‘Think 30 Scholarship’
- Complete and submit application and all required supporting documents.
*No paper applications will be accepted. Scholarship applications are only available online through the A2O portal. You will only see scholarships for which you meet the basic eligibility requirements.
The deadline to apply is 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 13, 2022. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please us at email email@example.com