Career Services will be hosting Career Readiness programs throughout the month of January to prepare the students for Internship Fairs, 1/26 and 1/27, and Career Expo, 2/1. Click here to view the event calendar.
In these sessions the students will learn how to:
- Build winning resumes and prepare for virtual and in-person interviews.
- Engage with employers to learn about current/future internships and job opportunities.
- Stand out from the crowd virtually and in a physical space.
- Create a strong professional and social media presence.
- Develop financial literacy while in school and after graduation.
- Crush career expo and internship fairs.
Additional topics include how to communicate with confidence and opportunities to meet one-on-one with recruiters and industry leaders to build a resume, get their resume critiqued, and to practice interviewing.