EXCEL Learning Community Compact
As a member of the EXCEL Learning Community students commit to the following:
- EXCEL students will take the required math courses for their major with the EXCEL program (College Algebra – Calculus III) throughout the first year of college.
- EXCEL students will complete the STEM Seminar sequence (ISC 2054 and 2055) during the first year of college.
- Participation in EXCEL Center study hours (3 a week) are required prior to the first math exam. These hours will be dropped/adjusted based on a student's performance on each math exam.
- EXCEL students will be active and engaged members of the EXCEL Learning Community.
- Students choosing to leave the EXCEL program will participate in an exit interview with the program director